Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

lino-recount to rainbow end

 I headed to the van and I was so excited,
I went to rainbow end because it was my
cousin's birthday. I went there with my
sister and my brother. When I stepped
into the rainbow end I was too shy to go
onto the ride. I faced my fear of heights,
then I felt so delighted. Then I saw Fine,
I said hi Fine and she said hi back to me 

On the other hand, nesi came with her
family to the birthday. I went to another
stall with my cousins, they went with me
to another stall that goes up and down it
tickled me a little bit. We were screaming
and i was shaking hard out. My sister came
too on the ride. 



Eventually, we all had a feast. Me and my
sister and my cousins went to a different
station which was the bumper car. It was
funny cause me and my sister went on it
and we could not move that much.        

No comments:

Post a Comment