Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

lino-bike celebrations

On Monday Mike Greer Home gave us  brand
new 25 bikes. Every syndicate get to go
outside to have a turn on the new bikes,
me and my friend was doing the lego bike
which means that it is an  operated bike
that plays music. I had to mark children
hands with a marker and count up to 50.
First when I was with my friend and Johnny,
We tried out the lego bike but it was out of
water so he called the company twice there
were rules that Mrs. Julili discussed about
the rules to the whole syndicate and then
they went to each station.


When Johnny said to try it we tried it but
it did not work so he said do it again then
it worked. I felt excited as soon as the
music began to play. At another stall, we
could create your own badges.
I made a badge with my name on it. Then
we went to another stall where we could
decorate bikes


When morning tea finished we had an
assembly about the bike day. Some people
from the company spoke about them
building houses and bikes he also took a
photo of us. Then the bike crew gave a
thank you letter. when i was on the lego
bike i went up to 63 then my friend
beat me and he went up to 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment