Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

vocabulary task- pt 3-by lino the ending of vocab task for the last slide

hello everyone i know i have been doing the same intro over and over again but today is going to be a new intro so just like i told you give me feed back on anything and i did not see comments of feed back for my work so hope you enjoy the new intro.

talofa lava and malo lelei and greeting to you all!

today i will be doing my vocabulary task and i hope yous are safe at home or anywhere, where yous are so hope you enjoy my blog for 2020.

equipment

what does equipment means? 

equipment means the process of supplying someone or something with necessary equipment,
equipment is what my dad and mum has and if you wondering why i ment by that, Its because my mum is a sewing machinist person and my dad he fixes stuff because he is a engineer worker.  my mum has made me proud when she is doing a great job just like us at school well sometimes.  and that's all what i have for yous today please, please i beg you to give me feedback so i can get better at doing more thing"s like this hope yous enjoy about my mum and dad's story of what they do at work and at home also what i meant by that Its because my mum works at home making us money for food and all that stuff that we need in our life's, and my dad and my brother also works at the same place so they can come home together safely as we pray in our hands and hope ladies and gentlemen hope you like this and one more time give me feedback so i can do better like i said.

thank you everyone for listening to my story of how my parents make money for us and Its not all about the money, it is also about what makes us happy in the world and our lif's 

   
Tools and Equipment Archives - Homes Buyers

No comments:

Post a Comment