Pages

Sunday 1 March 2020

reflection on technology

On thursday there was Technology, Technology is about going to another school to learn how to do other stuff you have not done in your or our life besides cooking.
When I went there with the yr 7 and yr 8 we go off the bus then my experience was oh no I'm going to see my siblings and I was scared and excited at the same when the yr 7 and yr 8 got there we lined up to go down where our Teacher was. After that, we did not know which Teacher we were with. third, my name was called by this old man called Mr. Grundy. when I saw his face, my face just shocked because he looked like an angry man that does not let the student play with something in the room which was true. but when he hears medal sounds then he does his angry or mad face to them. Later that day my class was doing there work then after that Mr. Grundy told the whole class to do their work, later the same day he showed us how to get on the site and share our work with Mr. Grundy. Lastly, he told us the rules then told us his favorite thing is us leaving the room and I said to me too i can't wait to leave this room.   

No comments:

Post a Comment